New service makes it easy to migrate from one public cloud to another including AWS to Azure and AWS to a private cloud.
Atmosera, the premier provider of fully managed Azure hybrid solutions, today released a new service that overcomes the vendor lock-in experienced on public clouds such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). The service is built on Microsoft Azure Site Recovery which provides a simple way to move applications and data without having to redevelop the underlying cloud infrastructure. Once the data is migrated, a new environment is implemented on a public or private cloud depending on the customer’s preferences and business requirements.
If AWS or another public cloud has not lived up to expectations, is costing too much money every month, or a customer simply wants to move to another cloud, this service offers an easy alternative. Moving off of AWS or another public cloud requires almost no effort and can be performed while the deployment stays in full production. Atmosera handles the setup and coordinates the migration including deploying a new environment in a public, private or hybrid Azure cloud. Atmosera’s comprehensive Cloud Migration service delivers key capabilities:
- Careful planning and execution — leverage a skilled team who will prepare the existing cloud for migration, implement the necessary automated tools, and deploy the new target environment.
- Automated migration — utilize highly automated capabilities to move application and configuration data off of the current cloud platform.
- Minimize redevelopment — move applications and data without recoding.
- Stay fully operational — perform the migration without impacting the existing environment until a cut over can be performed.
- End to end security and compliance — guarantee the new environment adheres to information security industry best practices and meets regulatory and compliance mandates, including HIPAA/HITECH and PCI DSS.
- Hybrid cloud solution — deploy the migrated applications and data into a new solution which can combine a mix of on-premise servers, hosted environments and public Azure clouds.
“Many companies feel trapped by their current public cloud vendor and unable to take advantage of an increasing amount of compelling alternatives,” said Scott Harvey, Atmosera’s Vice President of Engineering. “AWS offers a rich set of options but is not always the best suited solution for certain customer needs, especially for those seeking to use a private cloud. Atmosera brings automated tools to ease the process of breaking the vendor lock-in and enable the move to another cloud type and provider.”
Azure Certified for Hybrid Cloud
Atmosera services are delivered to customers as managed solutions. Each solution receives the “Azure Certified for Hybrid Cloud” designation which confirms it passed Microsoft’s rigorous validation process under the Cloud OS Network (COSN) program. Customers benefit from knowing that their solution was carefully planned and executed using best practices and proven methods.
Find out more about Atmosera’s Azure services here: https://www.atmosera.com/services/microsoft-azure-clouds/
Atmosera helps companies and application developers plan and execute smarter cloud computing investments based on modern, open, flexible and secure environments. With over 20 years of industry experience and real-world best practices, Atmosera delivers cloud strategies aligned with each customer’s unique business needs.
Whether a business needs a private cloud, a public cloud or a combined approach, Atmosera partners with each customer to achieve the right balance. Each solution also incorporates expertly customized enterprise-grade security, compliance and network services. Atmosera customers span the globe and a variety of industries. Customers include Blount International, Great Western Malting, Icebreaker, Lattice Semiconductor, OCHIN and Oregon Freeze Dry.
Atmosera, Inc. John Trembley, 503.222.2202 or 800.903.4852 firstname.lastname@example.org